I just can’t believe it’s almost 2014. It’s mind-boggling how time has flown. I haven’t written much or taken care of any of the projects I started as far as writing goes, because I have been so busy with moving, working, caring for a little one and caring for the wifey. My life has been full and until now I haven’t thought much about what I didn’t do this past year. My life is very satisfying as far as it goes. I feel good about what we have accomplished as a family and what I’ve accomplished personally, but 2014 is a new year and a new beginning. I love it. I have many goals, here are a few:
- Get back in to writing. I have novels in me I know it. But I need to nurse my blog back to health as well.
- Continue my Rory Gilmore book challenge, yes I worked on that all year!
- Work on home improvements.
- Take a vacation, somewhere anywhere or do something fun.
- Have another baby. It takes planning and money and it is coming I can’t wait.
- Pay more attention to my style and overall looks. I know I look good, but I want to put more effort into my everyday appearance.
- Be healthier. This one is hard for me, I was exercising then I stopped and it has been hard to start again, but I am going to do it!
- Take more pictures, artsy ones.
I think for now that is a good start. What are your resolutions or goals? How do you plan on maintaining them?