How bad are the fights that you have with your woman? Are they so flippin’ heated that you don’t know what to do? Do you know how to deal with your anger and express it in a healthy way? Is there a healthy way to express anger?
Some professionals say that anger management is the only way to express anger in a successful way no matter if your anger stems from experiences, emotions or genetics, but if you don’t know the steps that are necessary to manage the angry feelings you harbor then what is the point? Here are some steps that you can take in order to help manage your burning anger a little better:
- When your calm share your feelings of anger or hostility.
- Avoid blame, express yourself with “I feel” not “You..”
- Be tactful, let things go.
- Release your anger in other ways i.e. exercise, scream in a pillow, write, take a kick-boxing class.
- Realize and grasp who you are really angry at, and why.
- Admit you are angry.
- Never suppress your feelings.
- Figure out your triggers, then work from there.
- Count to ten.
- Do not get physical.
There are other ways to work through anger, but this is a start.